Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Cheyenna Space writing

 NL: to describe

RT:share the characters feeling and thoughts

Cyan= main character

Blue=describing the character 

Green= I edited it


The day i found a alien in my backyard :)


A long time ago there was such thing called aliens.they where called green enemies back in the olden days,one            night I was trying to sleep but there was a slight of light. I looked out the window and I saw a bunch of smoke so I

decided to go and check. I went to go check outside and I wanted to get a closer look. I get closer and  see some  werid person with antennas,I go have a look  and I scream out of fearness GREEN ENEMIE!!!!!!!!!!. I run inside and SLAM my door close, I go to sleep and in the morning I wont stop forgetting about the alien In my backyard. this is my space writing and i had edited this whole thing,Have you edited a peice of writing? and do you like your writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about