Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

???????

Once upon a time there was a college boy named slender.He was not talkative.There was also a girl named Gran.She would also get bullied because….Her name sounds like Granny!  But I don’t want to be a bully to to her so ill say nothing at all.But know I’m goign to talk to her and say if shes ok.Hey um Gran right.Yeah...Why aren't you laughing at me.You know i dont like bullys.Oh well that makes me happy so thank you.Oh you don’t need to thank me you need to thank my personality.Oh well thank you personality.Um Gran it was a joke.I’m so sorry can you forgive me.Oh um can you follow me Gran? Sure lets go then.Hey um can you tell me why are we in the bathroom.Oh um i needed to go toilet.Oh that (cough)  is (cough) (Faint) ummm (Door opens and closes)

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about