Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Kapa haka report!

Hi this is a role-play kind of  so yea 

i enjoyed spending heeps of time on this writing (report)

Purpose : To Inform  

RT : Share the character


Kia ora and welcome to the news. Today we are talking about Kapa haka!

Kapa haka means traditional maori dances performed by a group standing in rows.

When I do kapa haka I feel powerful I feel strong and I get excited, I like to beexcited because then im load but sometimes I get two excited and have a voice

crack,

Thank you Cheyenna Now Come back later to haer some more new about facts Byee. 

I like this writing becuse its kinda like a role-play and i like roleplay so yea

Have you done a report writing and will you?


1 comment:

  1. hi Cheyenne I really enjoyed your news feed but I thought it was a bit weird when the byee was sticking off the page. but other than that it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about