Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Cheyenna-Kiribati language week

Kia ora this was my Kiribati reveiw and it's my reaction to the pumkin soup Kahikatea made it was home- made Anyways heres my wirting . Kia ora i’m going  to talk about friday 18th, on friday the 18th Kaikatea made pumpkin soup.I mashed the pumkins and put the coconut milk in. And I even got to have a little try and it was delicious! We made 2 warm big bowls of the pumpkin soup and the ingredients were pumpkin,cocnutmilk,baby spinach,sping onion,spicy chilli,garlic,ginger,boiling water.And more! When I was mashing the big bowl of the pumpkins.The pumpkins   went kind of chunky but soft and after we added the coconut milk it went smooth and creamy and  and the spring onions and  baby spinach showed more! After we finished mashing and pouring in the ingredients it was finally finished and we got to taste it and as I said IT WAS DELICIOUS I ate 6 bowls of it i think i went a little to far but it was worth it 😁 . I enjoyed making and enjoying the taste that i forgot because this was a week ago but still i loved it,Have u tried pumkin soup before?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cheyenna! So glad you enjoyed this Learn Create Share experience we had, the ones where we make delicious kai are the best! You did a great job helping to make our soup and I bet you could make it at home one day. Our Google Meets are at 9am and 1pm Monday to Friday if you can join us, be great to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about